Followers

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wreaths on Clearance (for sensory table)




WREATHS ON CLEARANCE (for sensory table)


I found these 10.00 wreaths marked down to 1.80 at Dollar General Store where we live. I had my on on them when they were marked down to 5.00 which is half but I wanted to get a better deal on them. So, I would check everyday to see if they would go on clearance further. And last week, there they were, just waiting for me to come and get them. There were three at the beginning but I got the last two and I am so happy to add these to our sensory table area for the children to feel and explore for colors, shapes and different flowers.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget