Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

4 SEASONS SORTING MANIPULATIVE


4 SEASONS SORTING MANIPULATIVE:

I made this 4 Seasons Sorting Manipulative out of 4 exact matching boxes which fit perfectly together. With a hot glue gun, I attached them together. This can fit perfectly tight in the middle. I hot glued around the top of the can to prevent any finger cuts. I added cut out seasons pictures I found in a book and wooden tiles that related to each them to sort. They can store them all in the middle and sort them into their own sorting box, easily turning the box by holding and turning the can. Works perfectly. If you like my ideas let me know in a comment or foll me for more great manipulatives.



No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget