Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

48 KEEPING ACTIVE CARDS for EXERCISE TIME


48 KEEPING ACTIVE CARDS FOR EXERCISE TIME:

I designed these cards to keep active with the children in a fun learning way. Print off the cards, laminate them, attach them to craft sticks, put all cards in a basket and have each child come up and choose a card. When its their turn, everyone does what is on their card with music on in the back ground. I made some blank cards incase you want to add a few of your own.

These are for personal use. They are not to be given, sold, reposted or included in an collections for profit.
Feel free to link to my page if you want. If you want me to send these to you through an email, just leave a comment, time permitting I will do that for you. Enjoy these with your children.





No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget