Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alphabet Crowns to print and assemble




Alphabet Crowns to print and assemble:

I designed these to start alphabet introduction. Print, Invite the children to color with light colored crayons, attach strips together and attach after fitting to their headband size. Let them wear them and keep them in their cubbies. Laminating them will help them last longer. They are proud to wear what they have made and recognized an alphabet letter and parents see which letter your working on that week.


These are for personal use. They are not to be given, sold, reposted or included in an collections for profit.
Feel free to link to my page if you want. If you want me to send these to you through an email, just leave a comment and email and time permitting I will do that for you. Enjoy these with your children.







No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget