Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

APPLE and TREES 1~20 COUNTING printable



APPLE and TREES 1~20 COUNTING printable:

I designed these to teach my preschoolers 1.) to sequence from 1 to 20 AND to count applese to cards in the number that is requested on the tree in numbers.

These are for personal use. They are not to be given, sold, reposted or included in an collections for profit.
Feel free to link to my page if you want. If you want me to send these to you through an email, just leave a comment and email and time permitting I will do that for you. Enjoy these with your children.

You should be able to click on the picture and save and print from your printer at what size you want to use with your children in your home or classroom.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget