Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Button Bottles: Leftover buttons for shakers


Button Bottles: Leftover buttons for shakers:

This week we added to our sensory bottles by making "button bottles" out of recycled bottles and leftover buttons. The children like the bright primary colors. The result changes when the buttons land each time. I think I will add an eye spy object inside that they could concentrate on when we make more but these turned out so pretty and a good addition to our sensory window and shaking activity. We can use these during music time as well. If you like my ideas leave me a message.

1 comment:

Deborah (Teach Preschool) said...

I love this idea! I have a bunch of buttons in my drawer - now I can put them to good use!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Share it