Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cinnamon Scented PineCones 1.00 for 19-23 count clearance

                                   Cinnamon Scented PineCones 1.00 for 19-23 count clearance

I lucked into these Cinnamon Scented PineCones reg 4.00 for just 1.00 for a count of 19 to 23. They smell so good. I grabbed 2 bags. Thinking about getting more but store closed early last night so couldn't. Might
try tonight. This was at Dollar General. The second store just has them for 50% off, so watching them. I am
added these to my sensory table area. What a great find for a very small investment.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget