Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cover it up Manipulative


Cover it up Manipulative:

I made this manipulatives to build small muscle skills and recycle some more items in our environment. In this activity, I recycled a plastic cookie dish and lid from Christmas treats, a pop lid, jeans around the lid and I had some of these stickey circles on hand and left over. The stickey circles are stuck onto a piece of foam that was recycled from a small cake. I wanted the shapes to show up really well and this worked for my activity.

The children pick a color and try to move the lid left or right, up or down to cover up a complete circle in the color they have decided to cover up. The keep trying shaking the container a little at a time until they accomplish their goal and start over.

If you like my ideas leave me a message. Have a nice day!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget