Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dirt or Soil Bottles for SENSORY AND OUR DRAMATIC PLAY


Dirt or Soil Bottles for SENSORY AND OUR DRAMATIC PLAY:

We had extra pop bottles around (lol) so we took a few out to the playyard and dug up some soil or dirt as the children say. Filled them about 3/4s full and hot glued the lid on. This is carried around and played with as pouring drinks, shaking to see what happens, making imagination drinks to ice cream. How much earthy could we get? lol

If you like my ideas let me know in a comment. Im glad you stopped by, tell me about yourself. Feel free to follow me. Did you like this activity? Smaller bottles can be used and bugs added to them.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget