Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fabric Trays: How to make


Fabric Trays: How to make: These were fairly easy to make. If you can wrap a present you can make these. I started with the bottom, attaching the black sensory material in the middle with hot glue and moving out on all four sides on the bottom and folding them and fitting and tucking, hot glue again and then I custom cut the eye stimulating material and applied hot glue under it as well. The dimensions fit perfectly into my metal storage bins and it contains everything.

If you have any questions just as in a message or follow me for more great ideas.


No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget