Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finger Transferring to hooks work

 f

Someone told me that you can get a hole in a can, but Im here to say, Oh yes I can. and the activity turned out so meaningful for learning and is going on our trays. Child opens the wood box, takes out a friendship tag one at a time and finger transfers each card to a hook until all are transferred, reverses the activity and repeats for skill building. Increases their interests, attention spans, small motor skills, eye finger coordination
and more. If you like my ideas let me know or follow me for more homemade manipulatives.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget