Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gem Sorting Tray Work (Lakeshore School Supply clearance my find)


Gem Sorting Tray Work (Lakeshore School Supply clearance my find)

I got this tray on clearance at Lake Shore School Supplies a while back and I kept looking at it, wondering what it could be. Its very strong hard plastic. I was looking though a Oriental Trading School Supply Catalog and came across these gems of flowers and butterflies to make some sensory activities out of. I combined the two and it was a perfect fit. And it stores itself flat and they children love the sensory experience of feeling the different raised gems and the different kinds which they can pattern as they wish 2.


If you like my ideas let me know. Follow me for more. Do you like this idea?

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget