Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Health and Xray Investigation Montessori Tray with Magnifying glass


Health and XRay Investigation Tray and Magnifying Glass:

I put all those school magazines to use and cut out a lot of the science pictures that would go with our health and xray theme. These turned out wonderful and I will introduce them this week. I attached them to brown cardboard that is thick and sturdy and put two layers of mod podge over them. Now to make a themed storage container for them. I made two sets. If you like this leave me a comment. Thanks for visiting my page.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget