Followers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

LadyBug Alphabet print and sequence


LadyBug Alphabet print and sequence:

I wanted to share my "LADYBUG ALPHABET" PRINT AND SEQUENCE SET FOR YOUR Montessori Trays. I hope the children enjoy them. You should be able to print and use. I print them, laminate them, cut them apart, attach to craft sticks for easier pick up and include a picture of the finished activity as a guide for the children's tray.

If you like my sharing leave me a comment. Have a great experience. These are copyrighted by My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives. These are for personal sharing and not to be copied or included or reposted in any form. You can link to this page. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your Valentines Alphabet Pinching set, how do I print it? This activity seems cool and engaging. Thanks for sharing.

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget