Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Making a FREE PALLET into MUSCLE BUILDING CLIMB ON EQUIPMENT Toddlers

                  A FREE PALLET into MUSCLE BUILDING CLIMB ON EQUIPMENT Toddlers:

When I won my last grant, the man brought me a toy on this huge pallet. I asked what he was going to do with the pallet. He left it for me. I was so excited. That was one of my beginnings to making my own activities lately, kick starting it again. Grants are nice but homemade making activities is so self gratifying. I made this out of that free pallet. I had it painted one color of red and the children didn't remember it was there so I textured it in two colors adding a bright orange and it solved the problem. This is a wonderful toddler climb up platform. I change it out to different areas. This week its in our tent with books. Just the best piece of equipment for no cost.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me. Do you like this activity, I sure do.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget