Followers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY SPINDLE BOX homemade

From

This is my homemade Spindle Box:

It was quite easy to make out of a cut down box and craft sticks cut down and hot glue gun and sticks. I used half straws and hot glue each end to use as our counting sticks. This will work perfectly for our little hands starting today as a shelf choice. I have stickers to attach in the box yet. I show how I made it below.
If you like my idea and want to comment feel free or follow me for more creative manipulatives.





2 comments:

Catherine Hansen Peart said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog recently. I am having fun checking out all your great ideas! I am homeschooling my youngest at the moment with an emphasis on Montessori type activities so this is great. I have recently been trying to work out how to make this exact same thing so thanks for the ideas!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Please check me out at http://abohemianeducation.wordpress.com/

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget