Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

OPEN AND CLOSE TRAY WORK




OPEN AND CLOSE TRAY WORK

I introduced more of our "open" and "close" tray work this week. It was a real success. I included glass and plastic containers so the children could distinguish between the two. They each had their own favorites and quickly found which one matches. I had introduced  8 to 10 at first but it has built to a large choice selection now.


             If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me for more interesting activities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this idea. I will be creating one for our home. Thanks for you ideas!!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget