Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

OPEN and CLOSE work center (lids and jars)


OPEN and CLOSE work center (lids and jars):

I made this out of a medium box, cut the bottles in half and cut holes in the box to fit each bottle in.
I had seen this idea put in styrofoam and I thought to myself, "Why not in a box?" Worked out perfect. Now the children can concentrate on putting the lids on each bottle and not holding the bottle and trying to get the lid on, making it harder sometimes, depending on their ages. I want to offer successful work and I feel I did in this activity. It is open ended where they can control which lid goes on first to last and feel so satisfied they did it themselves.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment or follow me.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget