Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Picture Frames Manipulative String Art


Picture Frames Manipulative String Art:

I got a bunch of picture frames on clearance for 1.00. I took the glass out and the cardboard out. I wanted to have the children do a sensory experience this week with open ended results. So, I cut slits all around the cardboard and gave them a crochet yard and they each made one of these unique picture frames to put up on the wall. I will send them home after we admire them for a few weeks.

If you like my ideas let me know. If you want more, just foll me. Do you like this idea?

1 comment:

mommyof5 said...

Love this idea and that kids can change the art whenever they want to make a different picture! I just started back in the blogging world and have yours on my blog list! Thanks so much for your idea.

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget