Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Playdough Valentines Jar Lid Match Ups (in Progress)


Im working on this matching set of pink and red(soon) Valentines baby food jar lids and playdough sensory fossils we made the past few months. We got the pink out and they children helped me paint them. When I put it all together, I will show what the completed set looks like. Just incase anyone wants to prepare them for Valentines week like we are. We used salt playdough that we have posted on our fossil projects.

If you like my ideas let me know. Follow me for more sensory creative ideas. Have a nice day!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget