Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

ROCKS: Investigation Center


ROCKS: Investigation Center:

I have been watching rocks at Walmart but their to expensive so I was wondering through the Dollar General and found these Decorative River Pebbles in the garden isle for 1.00. I got three boxes that are shown in the box. I purchased a magnifying glass that is large for 1.00. Several of the rocks have unique markings on them and I though it would be neat to set these up this next week to notice the differences in textures for a sensory activity. As with any small object, adult supervision is necessary. A lot of the rocks are good sized as well.
Not a bad deal for a total of 4.00.

If you like my ideas leave me a comment. If you want to follow me feel free. Thanks for visiting me again!


No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget