Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sensory Containment Rounds for Hands Exploration: shake shake shake Jeans Project 9



                          SENSORY CONTAINMENT ROUNDS FOR HANDS EXPLORATION:

                                                         Project 9 with Recycled Jeans


I made this spindle box to hold these sensory rounds, when the child is done exploring a round, then they are placed in the spindle until all rounds are explored. I recycled juice, milk and pop lids to make these adding the lid on the bottom, the side of a pop bottle cut to a circle on top, hot glued the edges, added denim around the edges and fun things inside like:

froot loops, sunflowers, oatmeal, denim, cranberry seeds, salt, sugar, fish, buttons, wooden sticks cut down,
and more. The ideas can be endless. These I am sharing on our trays today. See the next post to make this cute fabric storage tray. This activity fits right into my storage system. I will label and add to our trays today.

Do you like this idea? Very hands on and sensory huh? Leave me a message or follow me for more ideas.


No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget