Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Share: Child used the bead transferring activity and was thrilled


Share: Child used the bead transferring activity and was thrilled:

The bead tray that I made from recycling holiday candy gum was used today by 9 year old since school was cancelled due to snow in our area. She worked the activity tray and said that it was the funnest activity that I have made (and she checks out and works every one) on her own. So, I know watching her enjoy the spoon scooping that I am making activities that expand on their interests. Had to share this with you.................

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget