Followers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

SPIRAL TO SMOOTH BASKET WORK for trays


SPIRAL TO SMOOTH BASKET WORK for trays:


I designed this activity to introduce my toddlers and preschoolers to TEACH SMOOTH TO SPIRAL WORK. I put all of them in a basket and child sorts into two different holding containers on their tray. I included labels for your baskets if you would like to use them.

These are for sharing with teachers and parents. They are copyrighted by My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives and not to be sold, distributed or included in any shape or form in collections for profit.

Feel free to link to my page to share them. Teachers and Parents print off, laminate and use as you would like with your children. You should be able to copy this image on your printer and print off what size you would like to save it in. If you have any questions leave me a comment. If you want me to send you this file, leave a comment and email address and I will, time permitting. Enjoy!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget