Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

TODDLER BRIGHT sensory TEXTURE STICKS



TODDLER BRIGHT sensory TEXTURE STICKS:

I made these Toddler Bright Textures Sticks to use next week on our placemat and tray choices. I think the children will like them a lot. I made two of each texture stick and they pull from the wooden box and place them in twos until all work is done. Then they put them back in the wooden tray box, fold up the placemat and put it on top the wooden box and return the activity back to the shelf.

Do you like my ideas, just let me know you were here. Foll me if you would like for more ideas.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget