Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

TODDLER INTERACTIVE FLOWER SPINNER (recycled fan turn)


TODDLER INTERACTIVE FLOWER SPINNER (recycled fan turn):

I wanted to share one of my SPRING FLOWER IDEAS coming up to welcome spring for the children.
I salvaged this (with help lol) from an old fan that quit. It was presented to me since I recycle a lot of items in my environment. I made  "A TODDLER INTERACTIVE FLOWER SPINNING CENTER" out of it. Im thinking about where to put it inside or out but until then, I wanted to share my idea.

Children take turns spinning it, building small motor skills, eye and hand coordination, taking turns, color building, scientific thought process and much more in a fun creative way.

If you like my idea just leave me a comment or follow me for more. Do you like this idea?

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget