Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Valentines Frame printable For Your Magnetic Center

Valentines Frame printable For Your Magnetic Center

I made lots of new frames for our Montessori Tray Work and I wanted to share this Valentines Day frame so others could have fun holiday themed activities in their classroom to. I am printing these off and including a picture of each child in their own frame at our magnetic center we made. They can build their friendships by seeing the picture of their friends and saying their names. Then, the children can move them around the board and build small muscle skills and finger control.

Feel free to leave me a comment or follow me for updates.

This is to be shared and not to be copied or included in any collections or sold for profit in any way shape or form. This is copyrighted by My HomeMade Montessori Manipulatives

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget