Followers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Window Seal Learning


Window Seal Learning:

I put a large bin full of these lightweight natural blocks out and a bin of animals and dinosaurs to see what would happen. And it wasn't 10 minutes and the children had built a fort for the animals and dinosaurs in the window seal. All the preschoolers encouraged and engaged the toddlers in their play as they studied them, they moved towards them and started playing WITH them. What an encouraging moment. This picture is so adorable and captured the engaged toddler in her play. How adorable huh? No missed opportunity here. I planned to expand on their interests and they took off with it.

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget