Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Color Boxes Added: Orange and Green


Color Boxes Added: Orange and Green:

This week I added to our color boxes of "green and orange." I made them from recycled juice and gatorade bottles. Its easy pick up for small hands with the plastic tab holders and the items don't fall out if their tipped. Now our collection just lacks white and brown. Those will be the last 2 in our collection.The fabric covered side wholes I cut big enough for small hands to get big objects out to explore hands on, build small muscle skills and add new objects they can see and pull out and put back when done exploring.

3 comments:

mom4 said...

this would be wonderful to add in review week or each month when we add a new color thanks ~

Karen said...

What an amazing blog!!! I love it!! such great ideas!! Just lovely!!! Thanks for share them!!

lilian said...

Gorgeous! Thanks !!!!

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget