Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sensory Yarn ShApEs ToddLers Tactile


SENSORY TACTILE YARN SHAPES:

I made these "sensory tactile yard shapes" to add to our new Sensory Tray. The children can pick them up and feel them and turn them over and see how I put them together. They look like stars and snowflakes. I used cardboard and left over yarn. Cutting slits all around the edges, just wind the yarn where ever you like to make a beautiful shape. No wrong or right way, just any way makes a pretty tactile shape with pretty results.

Add these to your sensory tray or box.


No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget