Followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Share: Tornado/Candle Observation


Share: Tornado/Candle Observation:

The children and I, we did an observation on a candle that we put on a candle warmer. Since, a few years ago, we suffered a TORNADO in our town, I thought it would be good to show the children what one might look like or resemble to this candle. As it warmed up, it made a rope in the bottom like what we seen that day when the tornado hit. Many of the children have had what happened to our town bottled up and this seemed to help them express their memories and work through their feelings related to this experience.
We did this under close supervision and was a lot of fun!

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget