Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Easter: Bunny Tray Work

 

 
 
Making Easter: Bunny Tray Work: Share:

You can make a BUNNIES to beddies tray by searching out plastic necklace bears or animals that are straight in shape so they will fit inside of the cubes of ice cube trays. You will need two ice cube trays to transfer back and forth transferring bunnies to one bed then back to the resting tray. They can also be pulled from a holding tray like in our tray here and then placed in one ice cube tray. All  items need to be put on a tray for carrying to table. I purchased my bunnies from Dollar General, my ice cube trays I had.
 
On another tray to have two choices, a parent gave me a foam dozen egg holder and I hot glued it inside a box that fit it perfectly. Painted it and made this second tray for more choices related to Easter.

Teaches children: care and empathy, builds attention spans, improves eye and hand coordination, builds small muscle skills, left to right work, concentration, taking care of a pet, following directions to name a few.

Enjoy~

No comments:

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget