Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New "FROM BOXES" column added today (inspired by Michelle)


New "FROM BOXES" column added today (inspired by Michelle):

Today I  added is a search for "from boxes" column. Inspiring me to do this is Michelle of  Kozy Kids Family Childcare . She always visits my blog and tells me what great ideas I have and leaves such WONDERFUL comments. Check out what she is making this week with celery experiments and changing colors. She has tons of useful activities as mine and even made a HUGE BOAT from cardboard. Stop by and tell her hello. Shes such a "quality child care provider." Search for this activity by clicking "from boxes."


1 comment:

Tony Gates said...

hi,
nice blog....
your home made work is really inseparably...
Montessori Nursery

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget