Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Rainbow Bug Scoop Tray Work


Rainbow Bug Scoop:

I made this Rainbow Bug Scooping Set to stimulate the children's imagination. Child chooses this tray off of the shelf of choices. Takes it to the table, gets comfortable and starts pan frying the foam buglets, then lets them cool on the cooling dish and then they are scooped into their color sorting block on the mat. Repeat for success! I purchased the play kitchen items at Deals and the foam bugs from Oriental Trading. I made the mat myself. Encourage imagination!

1 comment:

Belledancr - becky said...

LOVE THIS!
becky
nurturingnaters,blogspot.com
belledancr@Juno.com

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget