Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Toddler Treasure Stick Pull Along Activity



This is our Toddler Treasure Stick. We take our Toddler sticks outise on walks with us and the children can carry them easily with the small child sized wood handles. I screwed this round screw inside the wood, made
several sticks of thin line like fishing line or think clothes line and threaded what treasure I have onto them and tied them off. I taped right underneath then knot and handle so they don't come unraveled. The jems I found at Walmart in their creative isle in the back of the store, around where the empty jars are to make your own fireplace lookables and conversation pieces. The children love these. The teddy bears came from Oriental Trading years ago and are necklace teddies, I also added huge beads and plastic threading straws and beads. Change the colors out for more visual stimulation. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I really like this idea. We have the very large, store bought shape line, that the kids can hold on to on our adventures outside. Now that I only have 5 kids (and 1 is in a stroller) we don't need that long thing, this would be great! Thanks for the how-to... I will be checking out my stash this weekend to make one.

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!
There was an error in this gadget