Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I have been LEARNING COUPONS and MY NEW BLOG





To all of you, my DEDICATED  "MY HOMEMADE MONTESSORI," I have been learning to coupon. Yes, I'm still alive but watching the show EXTREME COUPONING, I have started another passion. If you want to follow me on MY LEARNING TO COUPON BLOG, feel free to follow me by visiting my new blog called  LEARNING TO COUPON WITH LISA. If you want to follow me on facebook as well, the address link is   LEARNING COUPONS. And if you coupon in MISSOURI feel free to follow my new group for Missouri couponing here,  WE USE COUPONS IN MISSOURI.



                                                      Thanks for the following! Lisa:)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad to see you back!! I have been checking back daily... now I understand. I am heading over to your new blog now!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've just discovered your blog via Pinterest and I really like it. I've subscribed to it via mail.
So this comment is to encourage you to write more post and to share your wonderful ideas.
Kind regards from Spain.
Cris

You Might Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Latest Posts

Visit My HomeMade Montessori

Popular Posts

Follow me on Blog Frog

Find Me On BlogFrog!

Share it